The new, all-local Lake County Community Fund is led by people who know and care about the community—and you.
Truly an organization for Leadville and Twin Lakes, the Lake County Community Fund is led entirely by community members. Each board member is active in the community and has its best interests at heart.
Board of Directors
- Melissa Kendrick, President
- Commissioner Kayla Marcella, Vice President
- Honorable Jonathan Shamis, Treasurer
- Kelly Sweeney, Secretary
- Hal Edwards, Director
- Mayor Greg Labbe, Director
- Gloria Perez, Director
- Brian Turner, Director
- Nell Wareham, Director
- John McMurtry, Executive Director