Please Join us for a stimulating and fun State of the Community Zoom evening event, sponsored by the Herald Democrat and the City of Leadville.
Lake County’s nonprofit organizations and the Lake County Community Fund will update the community on 2020 accomplishments and 2021 goals, April 1, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84235369462
The event provides local organizations with an opportunity to update community members during a challenging year on past and current projects, roadblocks and successes, as well as future plans.
The following special organizations will make presentations at this year’s “State of the Community”:
- Colorado Mountain College
- The Unmet Needs Committee
- Leadville Lake County Economic Development Corporation
- Get Outdoors Leadville
- Lake County Build a Generation
- Lideres Latinos
- Lake County Community Fund
- St. George Episcopal Church
- St. Vincent Health
- Full Circle of Lake County