Apply now for a 2021 Grant!
Grant applications are due March 15, by midnight
The Lake County Community Fund is offering two programs:
- the Lake County Community Grant and
- the Copper Mountain Resort Grant
Eligible organizations may apply for one of the grants but not both.
Lake County Community Grant
The Lake County Community Grant provides support for Leadville/Lake County nonprofits’ greatest needs. This grant funds projects that fit within the following areas:
- Arts and Culture
- Community and Economic Development
- Education and Training
- Environmental Initiatives
- Health and Wellness
The City of Leadville is providing significant funding for the Lake County Community Grant.
Copper Mountain Resort Grant
- Outdoor adventure education
- Development of lifetime sports skills and
- Environmental causes
The objective of this grant is to inspire a healthy adventure lifestyle among Lake County youth, promote lifetime sports, and protect our natural environment.
Please note these important dates:
- February 1, LCCF community grant application is available here
- February 16, Information Zoom session for potential grant applicants (12-1 pm) *Not mandatory*
- March 15, Grant applications due by midnight
- April 9, Grant awards announced
About Lake County Community Fund: The Lake County Community Fund (LCCF) is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit community organization that was established in 2016 to create a sustainable funding source to accomplish collective goals for the Lake County community. The LCCF helps build ongoing funding and a sustainable future for the extraordinary community of Leadville and Twin Lakes, Colorado. Since 2017, the Lake County Community Fund has awarded 50 grants totaling more than $181,000 to Lake County nonprofit organizations. To learn more, please visit www.lakecountycommunityfund.org.