Find out if your organization is eligible for a grant.
The LCCF considers grant requests from Lake County nonprofit organizations, or organizations partnered with Lake County nonprofits, serving the Lake County, Colorado community.
We award grants to the following:
- Local nonprofit organizations and partnerships that meet our mission statement objectives and other selection criteria.
- Programs that increase the capabilities and capacity of other local nonprofit organizations.
- Infrastructure projects focused on developing a sustainable economy or programs aimed at improving the quality of life for people in the community.
At this time, we do not offer grants to individuals or multi-year funding. We intend to explore an option for multi-year funding requests in future years.
Proposals must fulfill the following requirements to be considered by the LCCF:
- Eligible applicants include nonprofit 501(c)(3) agencies, schools, governments or collaboratives that have a nonprofit or government agency as a fiscal agent.
- Organizations applying for funds must be based in Lake County or partnered with a Lake County agency.
- Organizations applying for funds must be a charitable organization as designated by the IRS or partnered with a charitable organization as a fiscal agent.
- Any proceeds generated as a result of grant funds received must be used for charitable purposes.
- Proposed projects must be for the benefit of the Lake County community.
- Proposals must comply with all Federal, State, and local laws.
- Proposals must have a measurable outcome that can be evaluated.
- Proposals should demonstrate community support either through matching funding or in-kind services.
The following types of requests are ineligible:
- Requests for support related to any political campaign, issue or candidate.
- Already completed programs or projects.
- Sponsorship, underwriting or membership requests.
Questions? Email email@example.com