The LCCF’s 2019 Community Grant cycle is now closed. Please check back in Spring 2020 for information about the LCCF’s 2020 grant round.
Grant Funds Available:
For its 2019 grant cycle, the LCCF made $22,000 available for grant awards.
Please note the following dates for the 2019 LCCF Community Grants:
- March 15 LCCF Community Grant application available on the LCCF website
- March 26 Information session for potential grant applicants (12-1pm at Leadville City Hall, second floor) *Not mandatory*
- April 15 “Intent to Apply” emailed to email@example.com by midnight. Email should include 1) A 1-2 sentence overview of your intended funding request, 2) the LCCF priority area you feel your proposal addresses, and 3) an estimate of the amount you plan to request. **Please note that this must be emailed by midnight on April 15 in order to be able to submit an application for this grant round.
- May 1 Grant applications due to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight
- Mid-May LCCF Board of Directors review proposals
- June 1 Grant awards announced
Our 2019 Community Grant Application, Work Plan and Budget are available for download:
Entities considering applying for an LCCF grant can also view the LCCF’s 2019 Decision-Making Rubric, one of the scoring tools that will be used by the LCCF Board of Directors:
Read about our previous grantees:
Questions? Email email@example.com