The LCCF’s 2019 Community Grant cycle is now open! Please be sure to email the LCCF with your “Intent to Apply” by midnight on April 15. Grant proposals are due by midnight on May 1.
Grant Funds Available:
For its 2019 grant cycle, the LCCF made $22,000 available for grant awards.
Please note the following dates for the 2019 LCCF Community Grants:
- March 15 LCCF Community Grant application available on the LCCF website
- March 26 Information session for potential grant applicants (12-1pm at Leadville City Hall, second floor) *Not mandatory*
- April 15 “Intent to Apply” emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight. Email should include 1) A 1-2 sentence overview of your intended funding request, 2) the LCCF priority area you feel your proposal addresses, and 3) an estimate of the amount you plan to request. **Please note that this must be emailed by midnight on April 15 in order to be able to submit an application for this grant round.
- May 1 Grant applications due to email@example.com by midnight
- Mid-May LCCF Board of Directors review proposals
- June 1 Grant awards announced
Our 2019 Community Grant Application, Work Plan and Budget are available for download:
Entities considering applying for an LCCF grant can also view the LCCF’s 2019 Decision-Making Rubric, one of the scoring tools that will be used by the LCCF Board of Directors:
Read about our previous grantees:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org