Save the Date!
The ‘We ❤ Lake County Community Dinner’ is back and we need your help to make it a success!
For this to be a true community dinner, we’d like to gather as many community members as possible. Please consider hosting a table and inviting your friends and neighbors to dine with you.
The dinner will be held on Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021, 3:00 – 6:30 p.m. at Ice Palace Park.
To Host a Table
If you’re a table host, we’d ask you to do the following:
- Fill a table of eight, inviting others ahead of time to sit with you.
- Provide a main dish for your table (diversity is the suggestion).
- Bring plates and utensils. Drinks are optional, but you may want to include that as well.
- Table decorations will add to the festive atmosphere!
- If you have questions or would like to be a table host, please email email@example.com.
- You may also sign up: We Love Lake County Community Dinner!
About the Dinner
In addition to enjoying good food and good company, we’ll rock out to live music by Leadvillite Carey Nall. Kids can enjoy special activities just for them.
All community members are welcome! You are encouraged to come dine, even if you have not received an invitation from a specific host. We will have plenty of extra tables and food.
The Herald Democrat is the media sponsor and the Lake County Community Fund (LCCF) is organizing the dinner.
We are most appreciative of the support from a dedicated volunteer committee. We’re excited to bring friends and neighbors together to celebrate Lake County’s strong sense of community and to spark even more friendships.
Please check for updates on the LCCF Facebook page. And please mark your calendar for Saturday, September 25th, and come join us!