The LCCF’s 2018 Community Grant cycle is now open. See below for 2018 grant application materials and an overview of our 2017 grant awards.
Grant Funds Available:
For its 2018 grant cycle, the LCCF will make $20,000 available for grant awards. Applicants can apply for up to $10,000 in grant funding.
Please note the following dates for the 2018 LCCF Community Grants:
- March 15 LCCF Community Grant application available on the LCCF website
- April 5 Information session for potential grant applicants (12-1pm) *Not mandatory*
- April 14 “Intent to Apply” emailed to email@example.com by midnight. Email should include 1) A 1-2 sentence overview of your intended funding request, 2) the LCCF priority area you feel your proposal addresses, and 3) an estimate of the amount you plan to request.
- May 1 Grant applications due to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight
- Mid-May LCCF Board of Directors review proposals
- June 1 Grant awards announced
Our 2018 Community Grant Application, Work Plan and Budget are available for download below:
Read about our 2017 grant awards and grantees!
Questions? Email email@example.com