The new, all-local Lake County Community Fund is led by people who know and care about the community—and you.
Truly an organization for Leadville and Twin Lakes, the Lake County Community Fund is led entirely by community members. Each board member is active in the community and has its best interests at heart.
Board of Directors
- Kate Bartlett, Acting President
- Miguel Martinez, Past President
- Kristen King, Secretary
- Kayla Marcella, Treasurer
- Daniel O’Brien, Director
- Jonathan Shamis, Director
- Nell Wareham, Director
- Cindy Nemeth, Director
- Kelly Sweeney, Director
- Mayor Greg Labbe, Director
- Becca Katz, Alternate
- Leslie Cook-Knerr, Executive Director